Indian singer, best known as a playback singer in Hindi films. His most notable works includes the song Ishq Waale Chor Hain for the Hindi movie Kya yahi sach hai with Vishal Khurana
an Indian singer, best known as a playback singer in Hindi films. His most notable works includes the song Ishq Waale Chor Hai for the Hindi movie Kya yahi sach hai with Vishal Khurana, Saibo for the Hindi movie Shor in the City a duet with Shreya Ghosal, Maldar Ki Jeb for the movie Bhindi Baazaar Inc. and Aali Re for the movie No One Killed Jessica.
Tochi Raina belongs to a small place Patiala (Punjab). His grandmother was Sitar player, uncle Ratan Singh was renowned Violin player and his grandpaa Akaali Kaur Singh was saint. His learning experience extends upto 28 years in ll kinds of music forms i.e., Singing, Instrument playing, Composing, etc. He learned music since his childhood but the right direction he got only in 1981. His Gurus taught him not only music but also to see breath, slowly slowly he saw words by which his thought got enlightened and by doing such he didn't know ehen did he turn into spirituality and Sufi music. He is very much grateful to his all Gurus but his first Guru Late Pt. Vinod Kumar ( disciple of Ustad Bade Ghulam Ali Khan) who got Tansen Award at the age of 19 Years, is very close to Tochi's heart who showed him the exact path. He has also learned from Ustad Bhure Khan, Ustad Nusrat Fetch Ali Khan, Ustad Altaf Hussain Sarang, Pt. Mani Prasad and Pt. Sitaram. Last But Not the least, he feels very proud to be son of such great parents.
During his professional journey he was worked for Jingles, Musical Shows for TV, Hindi Films, Stage Shows, etc and got huge recognition os far. He is moving on and on with lots of good work, for him sky in only the limit... If we mix fakiri with considerate thinking, music and melody which has a reflaction of him in it, then Sufiyana Sangeet is made. Thereafrer, words are woven and here comes a time when strings of the soul gets attached to The Almighly in such a way, that the words come on its own. That is what called " Sufiyana Sangeet".
In A spiritual form, any type of love which has purity and passion in it, whatever it is love if mother-son, father-daughter, husband-wife, etc., it is directly compared to the one that a person has with God because that kind of live also requires faith and passion. So, if we are talking about Sufiyana Sangeet, we are mentioning here that this is a universal form of music and singing, where everyone and everybody can relate with anyone and anybody.... Because God is everywhere.
• Kabira ( Film - Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani )
• Iktaara ( Film - Wake Up Sid )
• Saibo ( Film - Shor In The City )
• Gal Mithhi Mithhi Bol ( Film - Aisha )
• Gud Naal Ishq Mitha ( Film - I Love New Year )
• O Pardesi ( Film - Dev D )
• Bulle Shah ( Film - A Wednesday )
• Dilli Dilli ( Film - No One Killed Jessica )
• Aali Re Saali Re ( Film - No One Killed Jessica )
• Utt Pataang ( Film - Utt Pataang)
• Mallo Malli ( Film - Mausam )
• Kaari Kaari ( Film - Hum Tum Shabana )
• Aaja Meri Jaan ( Film - Maximum )
• Maaldar Ki Jeb ( Film - Bhindi Bazar )
• Shiv Ka Baaje ( Film - Jo Dooba So Paar )
• Motarwala ( Film - Luv Shv Tey Chicken Khurana )
• Hey Bhagwan ( Film - Cigret Ki Tarha )
• Lag Gai ( Film - Saaer Jaha Se Mehnga )
• Khalbali - Punjabi ( Film - 3g )
Questions About Booking?
Simply Life India Speakers Bureau is The leading
Global Celebrity Motivational Speakers bureau in India,
Proud members of IASB, the International Association of Speakers Bureaus.
Simply Life India Speakers Bureau