Some of the most powerful figures in today’s world are women, who are filling positions of influence in boardrooms, hospitals, athletic competitions, and even Politics. Simply Life India Speakers Bureau’s roster of famous female motivational speakers, is full of role models, icons and gurus who have helped blaze trails for innumerable women (and men!) in the fields of business, health, politics, spirituality, and career development. They are wildly successful entrepreneurs, CEOs, Olympic athletes, doctors, and humorists, and whether they are a famous female, top business leader, or motivational speaker, they all have a story to share that will inform and inspire.
Ideas – and the actions they trigger – have the power to change the world. It’s a mantra that propels organizations and individuals alike to innovate, push boundaries, and stimulate change and progress. It’s also a mission shared by all the thought leaders Simply Life India Speakers Bureau represents. And it’s why Sixteen of them made the just-released Thinkers50 2017 Ranking.
Given to the management thinkers and doers making the greatest impact on their fields, this recognition is just one more validation that our Speakers work is actively shaping the future of business. We are proud to know, collaborate with, and represent every one of them.
There's no single formula for a great talk, but there is a secret ingredient that all the best ones have in common. TED Curator Chris Anderson shares this secret — along with four ways to make it work for you. Do you have what it takes to share an idea worth spreading?
New Book by Julien Birkinshaw "Becoming a Better Boss - Why Good Management is so difficult"
Becoming a Better Boss is a revolutionary approach to management because it starts from the view of the person being managed, not the one doing the managing.”
is Professor and Chair of Strategy and Entrepreneurship at the London Business School. He has PhD and MBA degrees in Business from the Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario, and a BSc (Hons) from the University of Durham. He was awarded an Honorary Doctorate by the Stockholm School of Economics, 2009.
Professor Birkinshaw’s main area of expertise is in the strategy and management of large multinational corporations, and on such specific issues as corporate entrepreneurship, innovation, subsidiary-headquarters relationship, knowledge management, network organizations, and global customer management. He is the author of eleven other books, including Reinventing Management: Smarter Choices for Getting Work Done (Revised and Updated Edition 2012), Giant Steps in Management (2007), Inventuring: Why Big Companies Must Think Small (2003), Leadership the Sven-Goran Eriksson Way (2002) and Entrepreneurship in the Global Firm (2001), and over seventy articles in such journals as Harvard Business Review, Sloan Management Review, Strategy Management Journal and Academy of Management Journal. He is active as a consultant and executive educator to many large companies, including Rio Tinto, SAP, GSK, ABB, Ericsson, Kone, Petrofac, WPP, Bombardier, Sara Lee, HSBC, Akzo Nobel, Roche, Thyssen Krupp, UBS, PWC, Coloplast, BBC, Unilever and Novo Nordisk.
In 1998 the leading British Management magazine Management Today profiled Professor Birkinshaw as one of six of the “Next Generation of Management Gurus”. He is regularly quoted in international media outlets, including CNN, BBC, The Economist, the Wall Street Journal, and The Times. He speaks regularly at business conferences in the UK, Europe, North America and Australia.
Professor Birkinshaw is co-founder with best-selling author Gary Hamel of the Management Innovation Lab (MLab), a unique partnership between academia and business that is seeking to accelerate the evolution of management.
BUY Becoming a Better Boss
Why Work With a Speakers Bureau?
Working with a speakers bureau gets you access to the world’s most exclusive and effective keynote speakers and ensures professional expertise to match the best speaker to your event. Speakers bureaus also provide guidance with logistics and contracts, providing peace of mind and the luxury of being able to focus time and energy on the event itself.
Hiring a professional keynote speaker to motivate and inspire an audience can be a daunting and logistically confusing process. As event organizers know well, finding the right person for a keynote address often becomes more involved than it initially seemed, and planners usually spend undue amounts of time wrestling with details, when they should be focusing on the event.
Of course, there’s a sense of satisfaction that comes with a “Do it Yourself” project, but none more so than painlessly executing a blowout event and hearing glowing feedback from enthusiastic attendees. For many event planners, it’s simply easier and more effective to partner with a speakers bureau, confident in the knowledge that they will always deliver the best speaker possible.
Here are five reasons to work with a speakers bureau for your next event.
1. Expertise Bureaus have extensive experience pairing the needs of an event with a speaker, ensuring that the keynote always resonates with your audience. There are many talented keynote speakers in the world (you probably know a few), but each speaker excels in different settings. Just getting a famous speaker for an event doesn’t mean they can tap into the expectations and feelings of the audience. However, speakers bureaus know exactly how each business, motivational, and celebrity speaker works with any type of crowd. Working with a speakers bureau will help to make the choice easier.
2. Extensive Networks The high caliber speakers you really want tend to be difficult to contact . Celebrity speakers, motivational speakers, speakers like Rahul Dravid (Former Indian cricketer, who captained the national Test and One Day International (ODI) cricket teams. Described as one of the greatest batsmen in the history of cricket. ), all have jam-packed schedules and multiple gatekeepers. But the network at a speakers bureau enables you to get timely responses and exact quotes on their fees. Regardless of price range, a bureau provides access to a wide array of speaking contacts; you may even find an ideal keynote speaker within their ranks you had not considered.
3. Logistical Know-How Preparing for a keynote address is surprisingly complicated. Aside from the proper audio equipment, planners need to coordinate travel, hotel, per diems, contract logistics, and more. Letting a bureau cover these details creates a hands-free experience for you, and ensures that no box will be left unchecked.
4. Quality No one likes to admit it, but not all speeches are created equal. The demonstrated quality that bureaus provide is often the most valuable thing when finding a speaker for your event. Professional assurances count — there’s no sense in risking it. Knowing a speaker is fully vetted and guaranteed to deliver a powerful keynote makes all the difference in the days leading to your event.
5. Peace of Mind Just like hiring a professional photographer for a wedding, working with a speakers bureau lends you peace of mind that the results will be top notch, and that the event will go off without a hitch. There are hundreds of details that coordinators need to consider for an event, and the last thing you should have to worry about is the quality of your keynote speaker. When you’re confident that your speaker is going to blow it out of the water, everything else tends to flow more smoothly. The most important part of the event is already taken care of.
Author - Simply Life India speakers bureau
INDIA'S LEADING GLOBAL CELEBRITY MOTIVATIONAL AND BUSINESS KEYNOTE SPEAKERS BUREAU